max.e-mini - Hybrid AHU with “2 stage thermodynamic heat recovery technology”- recovering up to 100% of the extract heat from the room.
Have a 360 degrees look at our machine. And some more info.
ConceptsLearn more about what the main advantages of hybrid HVAC solutions for fresh air treatment
- 3E - Concept
- 2 Stage Heating/Cooling Recovery
- All in 1
- 100% Factory tested
- 100% Plug and play
1е - Every Climate – from -20°C to +40°C
2е - Every Application – suitable for every application where 100% fresh air is needed, by means of covering all possible air treatment processes:
- Recirculation (winter mode only)
- Heat recovery
3е - Every Installation - suitable for all types of indoor mounting (machinery rooms, technical floors, etc.) and especially concealed ceiling mounting and outdoor
Recovering up to 100% of the extract heating/cooling, achieved - "consecutively" in 2 stages:
1st stage - "passive heat recovery" - using air-to-air plate heat exchanger to recover up to 65÷70% of the extract heat from the room
2nd stage - "active heat recovery" - using the evaporator of the air-to-air heat pump to recover from 65÷100% of the extract heat from the room
The max.e-mini is an autonomous module heat recovery ventilation unit containing an biult-in heat pump, automation, and a control system.
High reliability and reduced installation costs, achieved by 100% factory tests - each unit is tested under factory conditions.
The test includes:
- Leakage check
- Vacuuming and loading the system with the exact refrigerant quantity
- Functional testing of all fans and compressors
- Loading the controller's software
- Temperature and pressure checks
- Setting up the required air flow
- Recording all parameters of the unit on the test list
A standalone "one-piece" unit, which only needs a duct system and power supply for its start up.
Take a look at the improved technology
- More compact design - Possibility for internal and external installation
- Decentralization (independence)
- Possibility for increased Tsupply at lower ambient temperature in winter mode, due to especially designed booster mode
- Lower refrigerant content compared to the classical systems
Higher than the highest standards!
Everything you need to know about the machine’s components
max.e-mini is a single "1 piece" (standalone) unit consisting of aluminum profiles, fastenings and connecting angles. The standard construction of max.e-mini is intended for indoor ceiling installation.Learn more
Plate Heat Exchanger
max.e-mini uses a plate air-to-air heat exchanger made from aluminum fins with a condensate drain pain.Learn more
Heat Pump100% DX unitNo additional water, electric or DX heating/cooling coils are needed in the max.e-mini, which makes it independent to other additional heating/cooling sources (boilers, chillers, VRF systems, etc.)Learn more
max.e-mini use ZAbluefin plug fans with latest EC Blue (Electronically Commutated) from of the company Ziehl-Abegg. Fan wheel statically and dynamically balanced on the axis of the direct-driven motor. Fan wheel together with the motor are mounted on a common base frame with vibration dampers.Learn more
max.e-mini is fully equipped with all necessary automation and all executive mechanisms. The electric switchboard is integrated into the unit and located on the operation side.Learn more
The "Brain" of max.e-mini is its specially designed by Damvent controller which controls and manages all processes and protects the unit from eventual cut-offs.
Connectivity and mobility
All hybrid units allow into the corresponding connector of the ICB controller to be mounted specialized internet circuit board for internet connection. The built-in circuit board, allows a permanent internet connection to max.e from any location in the world. This option helps you/us to make adequate reaction to situations requiring fast and accurate solutions to the problem.Learn more
Filters are installed at the entrance of the unit to ensure normal operation of the AHU and to prevent contamination of the components.
Filter medium composition: Polyurethane with possibility for regeneration (washable)Learn more
AdvantagesLearn more about what you will save by using our hybrids
- Initial investment costs
- Installation costs and labor
- Installed electric power
- Energy and exploitation costs
- Service and Maintenance costs
In comparison to conventional HVAC equipment, max.e-mini reduces the investment costs by removing the need for: radiators/fan coils/cassettes, boilers, chillers/VRF systems, pipes, insulations, pumps, fittings and morе.
Beeing 100% Factory tested and 100% Plug and Play max.e-mini reduces significant part of the labor costs.
max.e-mini can reduce up to 30% the necessary installed power for HVAC system. In some cases even more.category an action comes under.
Providing COP/EERnet = 4÷10, ensures the lowest possible energy costs for HVAC (EUR/kWh).
Maintaining only one unit instead of several, reduces significantly the maintenance cost. Filters are the only components that need to be checked, cleaned and replaced.
It saves time in designing, installation works, start-up and commissioning, service and maintenance, etc...
Whether it's installed indoor or outdoor, the absence of separate (VRF/Chiller), additional pipes, provide "clean roofs" for the buildings.
Significantly reduces the costs for a BMS system regarding its HVAC part.
Capital Cost Comparison
Hybrid AHU with implemented heat pump automation and control system
All max.e units are subject of continuing improvement and future development! Following its policy of continuous improvement, Damvent Ltd. reserves the right to make any further changes without the need to inform its customers and partners! Damvent shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs, or damages of whatsoever nature, arising out of or resulting from the use of any technical data, drawing or selection software available on this website.
|AHU Type min/max airflow [m3/h]||max.e-mini 1 1000/2000||max.e-mini 2 2000/3200|
Files to download
You can download the general overview and dimensions of the units in Revit Family, AutoCAD and PDF files.
Overview PDF for max.e-miniView file
- max.e-mini 2 View document (232.9 KB)
- max.e-mini 2 with mixing box View document (263.82 KB)
- max.e-mini 2 for outdoor installation View document (188.01 KB)
- max.e-mini 2 with mixing box for outdoor installation View document (267.24 KB)
- max.e-mini 1 View document (237.31 KB)
- max.e-mini 1 with mixing box View document (135.91 KB)
- max.e-mini 1 for outdoor installation View document (141.71 KB)
- max.e-mini 1 за външен монтаж със смесителна секция View document (226.26 KB)
- Download all files (1.65 MB)
Drawings DWG for max.e-miniView file
- max.e-mini 1 View document (799.43 KB)
- max.e-mini 1 with mixing box View document (954.87 KB)
- max.e-mini 1 for outdoor installation View document (1.14 MB)
- max.e-mini 1 за външен монтаж със смесителна секция View document (1.64 MB)
- max.e-mini 2 View document (859.07 KB)
- max.e-mini 2 with mixing box View document (1.01 MB)
- max.e-mini 2 for outdoor installation View document (1.65 MB)
- max.e-mini 2 with mixing box for outdoor installation View document (2.44 MB)
- Download all files (10.43 MB)
Our other products
You can download the Autocad files of the machines here.
max.e2 - Hybrid AHU with "2 stage thermodynamic heat recovery technology"- recovering up to 100% of the extract heat from the room.Learn more
max.e3 - Hybrid AHU with "2 stage thermodynamic heat recovery technology"- recovering up to 100% of the extract heat/cool/humidity.Learn more
max.e-pool is designed to maintain the indoor climate parameters (Temperature and Relative Humidity) in covered swimming pools.Learn more